I’m still so excited it’s fall because it’s my favorite time of year. What’s not to like? Perfect weather, layered clothes, AND you get to dress up as whoever or whatever you want for halloween. I am still working on a costume but have done a bit of decorating around the house to make it feel more like fall and get in the spirit. It’s not much, just a little bit around each corner to remind me that it’s October.
* Wicked Witch of the West green and black Sparkle boots – Elphaba had taste! *
* Nilla stretching and taking pride in the fact that she is the one who brought her down, not the house *
* A pretty yellow mum with a little pumpkin to match – yellow mums, to me, are quintessential fall *
* berries and branches before I added mini pumpkins to the mix *
* I love the darker colors and branches, and the fact these materials were right outside our door *
* the black and white painted skulls from our honeymoon *