1. A record player – David and I packed our bose/radio system early in the packing process which forced us to use our record player all day for music. It’s so much fun to play records and can be a fun thing to do together in cities… check out the record shop. I feel like they make great “guy” gifts (but gifts that benefit you too because it looks cool haha)
2. Candles – because the first thing people notice about your house when they walk in is how it smells
3. These shoes – because they look really expensive but aren’t, go with everything, and have the perfect point. I think they look wickedly similar to these Jimmy Choo shoes
4. These pave studded diamond earrings – because a little sparkle is always fun. (more affordable pair here)
5. panties – because can you ever have enough?
6. these brushes – because new ones feel so soft and that set looks like it has everything.
7. Ugg house shoes – because I have some and they are perfect for fall mornings which will be here soon.
8. the ‘live in’ legging – because it’s the live in legging
9. a longchamp bag – becuase I’ve had one for 5 years, it still looks new, and it can be used for a purse, a travel bag, a makeup bag, a beach bag, and anything in between.
10. this slip on sleep wear – because these summer nights are so hot and this dress would look good on anybody. It would be a great gift for a bachelorette or if you just wanted to treat yourself.