* setting out these halloween decorations I bought in Mexico on our honeymoon at a little cart stand. Meaningful halloween decoration?! – say whaaaat? I still can’t get over the fact that I thought THAT far ahead in May, but I’m so glad I did and am so glad it’s October! *
* a Sunday afternoon spent with Broadstreet coffee, pinterest, and Nilla the lap dog *
* do you think she likes being petted?*
* Nilla the body pillow – we call her the black hole of love because she can’t snuggle enough, and is always dying for you to pet her *
* this charcuterie plate at Parlor Market downtown. It has become my favorite food. Yes, all of it. It’s figs, watermelon, peaches and persimmons, all pickled served with crisp bread and some glorious secret dipping sauce. I always feel like the Queen of Sheba when I get it, and it feels like a party in my mouth haha *
This weekend David and I are heading to Starkville! It’s the first time I’ve been home in 4 months and am so excited about seeing everybody! I love going home, and really should do it more often. I can’t wait to see my bro, sis, Hunter Boerner, and all the other friends she is hosting tonight. Hope you have a great weekend too!