Happy 2017, y’all! This year was full of ups and downs and lots of laughs. And isn’t that what it’s always all about!? For 2017 I’m resolving to drink more water and laugh as much as I can. Put on the romantic comedies and let’s laugh. If you are looking to improve your closet, here are my top ten favorite items I added last year that I can’t wait to wear in 2017 as well….
- Spanx tights – there is definitely a reason this company has been in the business of shapewear as long as they have. I love THESE for everyday wear and THESE if you are looking for the faux leather look.
- This leopard coat – it’s the perfect leopard print and is lightweight enough for the southern states. It takes any simple look to “wow” and takes the same amount of time to put on as an old normal coat, so go with this one.
- These over-the-knee boots. They are the perfect Stuart Weitzman dupes. They stay up on skinny calves, stretch for bigger calves, and are comfortable to boot (pun intended)
- This J.Crew Coat. I lusted after it for forever and still love it a whole year later
- The Rothy pointed flat. For work, for play, for travel, for everyday. This shoe is as comfortable as socks and washable. They are the only flat I wear and have proven their worth time and time again.
- Dagne Dover purses. They are such high quality and I wear the cross body bags ALL the time!
- This black one piece bathing suit. You send in your measurements and they send you your suit. It’s been SO NICE to not have to worry about what bathing suit to pack or showing my stomach. Team one piece right here. (insert emoji with girl raising her hand!)
- This J.Crew Cami – I’ve had the black and white one for 2 years and they are one of the most worn items in my closet. I want them in every color and are perfect for layering. These would be perfect to layer with pencil skirts and blazers for work.
- This fall dress – my favorite thing to wear to any public outing in the fall. I get so many compliments on this dress every time I wear it.
- This J.McLaughlin Sweater – It’s perfect for a lot of seasons and a lot of occasions so it’s a win/ win in my book! I have it in 3 colors and wear these all the time!
p.s. after looking through all the pictures from 2016 I think I’m resolving to get spray tans more often as well…
Happy New Year, y’all! Thank you so much for reading this blog and following along 🙂 It means so much!