Good morning and happy Monday! We snapped these pictures right before the RewardStyle party on Saturday night during Fashion week. This was my third time attending the party and it’s always so fun to run into girls who I “follow” online and get inspiration from on the daily. I don’t know about y’all… but for me bloggers are absolutely my modern day magazine. And they are real girls which I still think is the coolest thing ever. I was declined from RewardStyle 3 times before being accepted so it still feels like an accomplishment to be at the party!
As far as my favorite things to do in NYC I’ll keep the list short:
- Catch a sunset at top of the rock – this was the most stunning view EVER. It was amazing to see it and I would recommend catching the sunset from this spot.
- Drink Free Champagne at Beauty and Essex – It’s a tapas style restaurant so you get to try everything and there is free champagne in the girls bathroom. Enough said. We ate here with the Capri Blue team the night before the Alice and Olivia show and it was incredible.
- Go for a run in Central park – I didn’t do this on this trip (I was running around the city) But I DID do it for my birthday trip to NYC last year and it was such a fun thing to do.
- Have brunch at The Mermaid Inn – theres a cute white picket fence on their sidewalk patio (hello south in NYC!) The food is delicious and it’s fun to people watch and watch the world go by…
- Grab coffee and walk through Greenwich village – this part of the city is surprisingly calm. It really reminds me of Charleston. Grabbing a coffee and walking through this hood to admire the brownstones is so fun!
This dress is from Hemline Boutique in Birmingham which just opened! If y’all live in Bham definitely check them out! Thank y’all so much for reading and let’s do this, Monday!!!